1000 kilometres and 100 hours to mark the 21st anniversary.
These are the numbers of the Modena Cento Ore 2021, which took the crews from Rimini to Florence and Forte dei Marmi before they finally reached Modena.
- Races were held at four circuits: the Misano World Circuit, the Enzo and Dino Ferrari Circuit in Imola, the Mugello Circuit, and Modena Circuit.
- 9 special uphill stages explored the most beautiful roads through the Apennines in central and northern Italy
- 9 average speed trials
- 1 Super special stage on the racetrack
- 14 car manufacturers represented
- 4 cities where the legs of the rally arrived
- 90% of participants came from abroad, confirming that the Modena Cento Ore ranks as one of the most international events in the sector
- 0 residual emissions of C02
- More than 600 people were involved in the event, including the organisers, staff, sports personnel, timekeepers, photographers, cameramen…
Although the pandemic caused a few organisational headaches, leading to turmoil in the logistics “on the go”, the participants were able to truly enjoy a few days of “driving freedom”.